Large Silicone Ice Sphere Mould - Giant Jumbo Frozen Ball Maker
Easily - the best way to make the perfect shaped super large whisky ice ball spheres.
Every man and woman that loves a good scotch needs a decent whiskey ball maker. And this incredible 4 ice ball mould tray makes the perfect perfect spherical ice cubes for the stiffest of drinks.
The large BPA Free silicone ice sphere mould tray will allow you to produce incredibly shaped large ice balls - for cooling world class whiskeys without dilution. And they last longer and melt way slower. The secret behind is the spherical shape, which allows the ice to melt slower resulting in better cooling, and less dilution of your beverage. .
Trust me, you'll never want to use regular old boring ice cubes ever again. Frozen balls will be the way of your future, and there will be no turning back.
- Make 4 super large jumbo ice ball spheres with ease.
- Each mold makes an ice ball approximately 2 inches (4.5 cm) in diameter.
- Easy to fill and easy to release flexible silicone.
- Ice Spheres melt slower than regular ice resulting in keeping your drink colder and less water diluting your drink.
- Get Creative - Ice balls can be flavored, colored, or even filled with fresh fruit or mint leaves!
- Easy to wash and re-use - dishwasher safe.
- Made from 100% Food-grade silicone.
- Before using your new tray, be sure to wash to wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- Fill the bottom tray nearly full of water (leave about 1 cm unfilled).
- Then set the bottom tray on an even surface in your sink and press the lid tray down into the bottom tray until sealed (Note: The excess water will escape through the 4 vent holes at the top of each ball).
- When full, gently press down on the top of each mold to force out enough water to give a slight air gap at the top of each ball for expansion - This step is important so your ice balls will form properly without cracking - Need to leave room for expansion.
- Do not worry about excess water in tray. Let it freeze with the mold.
- Lay flat in freezer for 5+ hours.
- Before removing mold lid, break all ice around balls using a twisting .motion...with lid still on.
- If you do not, there will be Saturn-like rings around each ball.
- You do not have to be gentle with the silicone, it will not break.
- After using this step to break ice, remove top lid and release ice spheres from bottom tray.
- Note: There may be a lot of broken ice, but the balls should be fine.
- Ice balls are now ready for removal! Use ice balls you need and store the rest in a plastic zip bag in your freezer.